Monday 18 January 2010

Trinity News

I am very excited to have recently been christened, "Editor" of Trinity News, our popular church magazine. Having looked into it I have discovered that issues of this worthy tome date back to wartime, and I am looking forward to showing readers some of the oldest articles and looking at how life at Trinity has changed (or not!)

Fortunately I am not alone in this venture. Paula is Deputy Editor, Ant is in charge of IT, and Kirstyn of advertising. I would never be able to do it alone!

One thing I would like to see is a massive increase in readership. Currently around 200-250 copies are being sold, with a high percentage of readership being amongst non church attenders. I would like to bring that up to 400 over the next year! I don't know if that is achievable, but I would like to think we can make it happen.

We need to:
* improve the content
* boost sales by advertising
* Make people feel guilty for not supporting us!!

This issue goes on sale on Feb 7th

If anyone does not come to Trinity and would like to buy an issue, or contribute appropriate articles, please feel free to contact me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment